Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Another Nest.

I have another little bird, but he lives in another nest. He was a gift from one mother's heart to the other. The one act, healing an emptiness in each. A plan so lovingly designed by the Lord that I stand back in awe, or fall on my knees in worship. Beauty for ashes. Out of chaos, a purpose.

I send this little one  heart whispers. I picture them traveling through the night sky, slipping through his window, spreading across his little chest and dropping into his heart. A love beat. Things I want him to know.  I whisper that I love him. Life whispers, so I listen closely just in case he whispers back.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. The picture and the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelli! I cried imagining the picture of your heart whispers laying on his little chest! May this sweet boy always know how much he is loved!

    ReplyDelete