Monday, April 30, 2012

Quietly blogging...

Why do people blog? I know why people READ blogs. It's a peek into someones life. It's all the inside information..spilling out onto paper..or a computer screen. What is inside peoples hearts and minds? Read a few blogs and soon, you may feel like you actually know the person. I check into see what they are cooking up in the kitchen, what new products they have discovered or what is going on in their family/personal lives. Those are my favorite bloggers~ the truth tellers.

Sometimes it feels like stumbling across someones diary. Should I really be reading this? It's so personal. Did you just mean to bare your soul like that? ~Thank-you.

I thought that if I ever came up with a name I liked for a blog, I would start one. This morning the phrase "Quietly Blogging" jumped into my head. I liked it. Uh, Oh. ~So here I am, quietly blogging. To myself, and anyone else that may like to peek into my diary. Let's have some fun:) ..and shhhh..this is a quiet blog.


9 comments:

  1. omgosh..I found your comment...lol. I have no idea what I am doing. But, I'll take today to try to figure this thing out. Like how to post pictures etc. Geez, I'm a dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 follower here. Good Luck Kelli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! I think you'll love blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw..two of my favorite bloggers:) Well, now I feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kell, this is great! You will be so good at this. Im excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi kelli, this is great! You will be so good at this! I am excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There, I identified myself. :)

    ReplyDelete